ACL Adjustable Loop (For Femoral Cortical Fixation)
ACL Adjustable Loop is a self-latching adjustable button loop. It is made of ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) non-absorbable polymer. Its sizes change between 12 and 60 mm.
- Provides excellent durability and strength.
- According to the design of unparalleled 3-point locking, a suture is easily placed and the suture creep is decreased.
- One size fits all your ACL loop repair diameters.
- It has a high pull strength.
- The shiny titanium button provides a high visibility.
- To reduce the coiling of the loop and suture; Packaging is optimized by using a single, long, protective card.